3/22/2009

Hello to the few people who still may be rolling by this space. It always surprises me when I get a message on this blog (I'm not sure I even know the password to the comic anymore).

As you've probably deduced on your own, Duchess Mew is permanently dead. I will eventually be setting this material up in an archival space that I feel comfortable with, but it will be a while. If you don't hate me now, I've moved on to slow-blogging at a different website http://singlestitch.wordpress.com where you can watch me struggle with actually completing something creative and dealing with my move to Europe.

I know the author is working on a new project which will hopefully launch this spring or summer. I will post on my blog about it when that happens. Don't worry, I won't be drawing it. ;)

Sincerely, The Artist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home